Stay at home if you have coronavirus symptoms. Stay at home if you have either:
a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
To protect others, do not go to places like a pharmacy or hospital. Stay at home.
Use our travel tools
If it is essential for you to travel, check first and plan ahead using our travel tools. Keep up-to-date with the latest service information.
Use our travel tools or check the latest updates.
- Waterbus line 18 departures ones every hour on Monday till Friday. Departure from Rotterdam Heijplaat RDM is ..:50 hour. De latest departure is 17:50 p.m.
- Waterbus line 181 out of order
- Waterbus line 201 out of order
- Waterbus line 20 departures ones every hour. (Dordrecht Merwekade <> Rotterdam Erasmusbrug 06:00 a.m. till 19:00 p.m.) (Rotterdam Erasmusbrug <> Dordrecht Merwekade 07:00 a.m. till 20:00 p.m.)
- Waterbus line 19 regular timetable
- Lines 21, 22, 23 en 24 operate according to winter timetable (so no line 23 and line 24 on weekends)
- Waterbus line 202 out of order
If not strictly necessary, do not travel!
In the Netherlands, the timetable for public transport has been radically adjusted. All carriers now operate on a holiday or Sunday timetable or on a special basic timetable. The timetable will also be further adjusted in the coming days.
Public transport continues to bring people in vital functions to work. So don't go with public transport if this is not strictly necessary! Be well prepared and plan your trip shortly before departure for the most actual advice. Keep distance (at least 1.5 meters) and give each other space when getting in and out.