Stay at home if you have coronavirus symptoms. Stay at home if you have either:
a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
To protect others, do not go to places like a pharmacy or hospital. Stay at home.
Use our travel tools
If it is essential for you to travel, check first and plan ahead using our travel tools. Keep up-to-date with the latest service information.
You need to wear a facemask on the Waterbus otherwise it is not allowed to come on board!
Use our travel tools or check the latest updates.
- Waterbus line 18 departures ones every hour on Monday till Friday. Departure from Rotterdam Heijplaat RDM is ..:50 hour. De latest departure is 17:50 p.m.
- Waterbus line 181 out of order
- Waterbus line 19 regular timetable
- Lines 21, 22, 23 en 24 operate according to winter timetable (so no line 23 and line 24 on weekends)
- Waterbus line 202 to Kinderdijk is starting at the 13th of July